Joan Jackson

The Raw Kitchen Magician

Search

Additional pages

Find me on...

A sample 100% Raw Food Week.
I’m often asked what 100% raw looks like. So I created this chart to represent the components of a day’s intake. The main entrees (breakfast, lunch and dinner) represent 20% each of the days intake, totalling 60%. The remaining 40% is represented by two salads before the lunch and dinner entrees, a snack and a dessert. The three entrees and the remainders equal 100%. Change the chart to suit your needs. If you eat a big breakfast, but no dessert, maybe breakfast represents 30% of your day’s intake. The main thing is that you can see what a 100% week can look like.

Notes

  1. picturesforhealth reblogged this from misshealthgeek
  2. burningdesiresbaby reblogged this from fitness-fashion-pink
  3. exploringtheworldinspiration reblogged this from misshealthgeek and added:
    would like to try this again
  4. tae-lu reblogged this from misshealthgeek
  5. prettyskinnyfitt reblogged this from misshealthgeek
  6. thebestbodyforlife reblogged this from misshealthgeek
  7. fitness-fashion-pink reblogged this from misshealthgeek
  8. misshealthgeek reblogged this from healthylivingthehippyway and added:
    A sample 100% Raw Food Week.
  9. healthy-ch reblogged this from healthy-life
  10. smileteas reblogged this from getting-berry-healthy
  11. treatyourbodywithrespect reblogged this from eat-wise-dr0p-a-size
  12. yoo-infinity reblogged this from rawkourt
  13. toughjourney reblogged this from healthyyy-is-the-goal

Loading posts...